ATX Power Switch ? I need to know where this is at

visK

Hey guys , im running a Shuttle ST61G4 and i just purchased a Koolance
EXOS Al water cooling kit and i need to know where the ATX Power Switch
is so i can unplug it and plug that into my Koolance kit and then from
THEIR lead i plug that back into my motherboard. Anyone have any idea
where this is ?

Thnx