Chris Roth

After I installed my Sb Audigy 2 sound card when theres supposed to be sound
all I get is jumbled noises. Is it broken or am I doing something wrong?

pRot3us

Have you tried running the speaker test / diagnostic program?

Sean

"Chris Roth" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
news:YZZlb.260621$ko%(E-Mail Removed) ble.rogers.com...
> After I installed my Sb Audigy 2 sound card when theres supposed to be

sound
> all I get is jumbled noises. Is it broken or am I doing something wrong?

PB

What sort of motherboard, cpu, ram, video card, etc are you using?

What operating system and what directX version?

Are you installing the latest drivers from the Creative website?

Have you tried instaling DirewctX 9.0b and then rebooting adn reinstalling
the latest SB drivers, at least twice? Sometimes the install doesn't take
properly.

PB