Audigy 2 driver related crashes

Philburg2

I just upgraded with the new drivers from Nov. 2003, but I'm still getting
crashes like I did with previous ones. Does anyone have a fix for this
besides going back to my original CD drivers? These newer ones offer better
clarity and performance, but I've had 2 crashes in the past day.

Philburg2

I upgraded the mixer, speaker, and eax console, and it seems to have helped.
Unfortunately I still occasionally crash when using my Logitech elite duo
keyboard, that is really the only thing that holds to a pattern. Anyone
know a quick fix, would be nice, cause I know Creative can't do nothing.
news:s4jNb.578$(E-Mail Removed). ..