Audigy 2 With Live DriveIR?

Mark \(UK\)

Does anyone know whether or not an Audigy 2 card will function correctly
with
my existing Live Drive IR? I have read an article at
http://alive.singnet.com.sg/audigy/r...digy-drive.htm which states that
the Audigy 1 works fine with the drive, but does anyone know about Audigy 2?

Cheers
--
Mark

Lenny

> Does anyone know whether or not an Audigy 2 card will function correctly
> with my existing Live Drive IR?

If I were you, I would expect my computer to catch fire if hardware from two
different generations of products are connected.