Audigy connections

AS

Can anyone tell exactly which pins in the connector block to drive are for
what. I'm building a PC in a case with front audio connections ready. So,
they could be used, but the Creative refused to specify replying they don't
give such info. Has anyone found out? TIA

stevebrown

The pin outs are detailed in the supplied online help. Look in the help
documentation.

news:EuXkb.10849$(E-Mail Removed) ...