audigy firewire

rbr

I need to get a firewire card installed on my pc for video editing to hook
up a camera, and noticed that the Audigy line has this built into the
soundcard. Will this do the job for me or will I have to purchase
additional hardware?

Sharanga Dayananda

It should work. But I think 'tis unpowered and works only with devices which
don't draw power from the port.

"rbr" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
news:C6%Ac.1$(E-Mail Removed) s.com...
> I need to get a firewire card installed on my pc for video editing to hook
> up a camera, and noticed that the Audigy line has this built into the
> soundcard. Will this do the job for me or will I have to purchase
> additional hardware?

T Shadow

> "rbr" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
> news:C6%Ac.1$(E-Mail Removed) s.com...
> > I need to get a firewire card installed on my pc for video editing to

hook
> > up a camera, and noticed that the Audigy line has this built into the
> > soundcard. Will this do the job for me or will I have to purchase
> > additional hardware?

All you need is a cable to go from the card to your camera.