audio codec for Nvidia 3D Vision Player?

poky patrol

I read the FAQ and it states that if you have WMP11 in Vista installed
then it would use the audio codec from that for the 3D Vision Player
when playing a DVD. It doesn't though and the audio coded selection
box is non-selectable. I then installed PowerDVD10 demo and the Nvidia
Payer sees their codecs and I was able to select it for audio and now
the DVDs play in the Nvidia player.

But why wasn't the WMP11 audio codec showing at all? The demo is only
valid for 30 days. Anyone know which files and where the codecs are
installed so I can keep the PowerDVD codecs without using their
player? PowerDVD10 Ultiamte is over $95.00 and I am not paying that
price for it because it's worth about $20.00 max IMO.

Nvidia 3D Vision and World of Warcraft JoeH6919 Nvidia 1 01-16-2010 06:26 PM
Nvidia 3D Vision timelord Nvidia 1 05-23-2009 07:35 PM
SBLive 5.1 PCI or P5WD2 builtin Realtek ALC882D High Definition Audio 8-channel CODEC John Asus 7 09-27-2005 02:11 PM
Multimedia center 9.02 ..........no audio codec for capture on VIVO but 9.01 does really-not-me@hotmail.com ATI 1 09-18-2004 02:56 PM
WTB: Scrap motherboard with a Realtek ALC650 audio CODEC chip Chris Goulet Asus 0 04-22-2004 10:27 AM