Automatically detecting the ISP you are using.

Mr 1977

I use Entourage and was wondering if there was a way to automatically
detect the name of the ISP being used. I travel a lot and have to
change my out going server settings (which is also a pian in the butt),
and was wondering if there was an easy way to do this.

Any help is greatly appreciated.

Johan W. Elzenga

http://www.macupdate.com/info.php/id/20080.

--
Johan W. Elzenga johan<<at>>johanfoto.nl
Editor / Photographer http://www.johanfoto.nl

New Dell - Uninstall ISP Software Tom McCune Dell 8 10-17-2005 03:02 PM
ISP or computer? Cyndi Dell 22 07-14-2005 11:21 PM
Tiscali ISP Steve Blanchard Dell 2 07-09-2005 11:22 PM
How do you stop a program from automatically launching at startup. Bill Dell 9 05-24-2005 03:38 AM
Which if any ISP to try? Jerome Dell 11 02-21-2005 02:32 PM