MP

Avoid Aopen products like the plague.

They have garbage support and incompetent people; much like the support on
the majority of A/V products these days; you speak with someone in Sri-Lanka
that doesn't give a **** is not empowered to make any decisions.

My experience has been at best described as pathetic. One of the components
blew up on the motherboard, and it took 1 month and a half to get a
replacement, under warranty.

On my end I sent it express, after I was given the RMA; on their side, first
I waited a month and they sent me a different model motherboard. Now, I
finally get the motherboard and it's missing tiny jumpers off it that I need
to make the HDTV output work.

Lesson learned, never again Aopen.

AVOID DELL LIKE THE PLAGUE IT IS WareWolf Dell 26 01-11-2005 11:39 PM
Avoid 1.35 Beta Bios for Master2-Far (9130) Steve MSI 0 09-24-2004 10:32 PM
My telephone rings start my computer? How to avoid this? Raymond H. Gigabyte 6 06-14-2004 05:14 AM
Avoid Circuit City MikeW Abit 22 05-23-2004 08:56 PM
Avoid Circuit City MikeW Asus 71 05-23-2004 07:08 AM