AZ11EA PCB Version Identification

Gavin Picknell

Hi,

I couldnt find this on the FIC website (its probably there somewhere),
but does anyone here know how to identify what PCB version of the
AZ11EA motherboard you have?

Cheers,

Alex Zorrilla

Hi, Gavin.

Take a look at the corners of the motherboard. The version number will be
printed on one of them.

http://www.fic.com.tw/support/mother...general#qid375

Hope this helps.

--Alex