Aztech AT6800 modem drivers for Win XP

ss454_@hotmail.com

Hi--

Well, just for the heck of it I tried installing Win XP on an
old PB Synera 200, All In One. It actually worked. Only thing, is it
did not recognize the modem......but did recognize the sound card
aspect. Does anyone know a place to get the drivers for the Aztech
AT6800 modem for Win XP? Would switching out to the older 33.6 modem
work? I'd rather have the AT6800 but will switch out, if the drivers
don't exist for it . Just trying to see if it can be done. I do realize
performance wise it will be marginal at best,.....just wanting to see
if I can get it done. OK, thanks

Bill

mdp

Try this site: