Bad Biostar MOBO experience

ROEKing

Well, I recently upgraded my server, and just in time.
The board that was in it was sht. Once I shut it down,
It would not power back up. After looking at the board, I found the
problem- swollen, leaking capacitors around the CPU (VMR). BTW: it's
a Biostar M7VKD.

Biostar refuses to help despite to track record this board has (they
have had several fail due to this issue). I have had the board almost
two years, but can't locate the invoice, so they won't warranty it.

I guess this is the last Biostar product I ever buy. I got almost two
years out of it, so I should not complain. However, in my opnion this
problem should not have happened.... period.

Check out:
http://www.geek.com/news/geeknews/20...0207018535.htm

Oh well.

ROEKing