bad hard drive...??

fear

I have a PC with Win2K that is having several problems - it reboots
randomly, it freezes up frequently, and every now and then it says
that the network cable has been disconnected even when it hasn't.
Is this the sign of a bad hard drive, or something else? I don't want
to replace just the hard drive to find that the problems still
persist. I can't imaging that it's several things that just so
happened to all go bad at once.

(E-Mail Removed)

DaveW

Sounds like either a bad power supply, or more likely, a bad motherboard.
Try replacing the PS first.

--
DaveW

news:(E-Mail Removed) om...