Bad Laptop LCD

s10doc

Had a HP ZE5300 laptop that someone ended up stepping on the laptop
when it was closed and the screen ended up spider webbing. After this
happened there was no picture or anything and so I figured i would
replace the screen and i did so and the screen lights up but there is
no picture or anything so it obviously gets power. I was wondering if
someone new what my problem was. I don't know whether it could be a
bad lcd inverter or bad lcd cable or whether the video card wasn't
worth a ****. if someone could let me know it would be appreciated.

doS

try an HP newsgroup

"s10doc" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
news:(E-Mail Removed)...
> Had a HP ZE5300 laptop that someone ended up stepping on the laptop
> when it was closed and the screen ended up spider webbing. After this
> happened there was no picture or anything and so I figured i would
> replace the screen and i did so and the screen lights up but there is
> no picture or anything so it obviously gets power. I was wondering if
> someone new what my problem was. I don't know whether it could be a
> bad lcd inverter or bad lcd cable or whether the video card wasn't
> worth a ****. if someone could let me know it would be appreciated.

Re: Missing TIP features in SP2 - BAD, BAD, BAD Chris H. Tablet PC 10 09-10-2004 07:45 AM
Bad bad RAM, now laptop has annoying delay! G Tom Laptops 4 06-24-2004 04:27 PM
Laptop LCD to Desktop LCD??? Scott Laptops 5 04-12-2004 03:16 PM
Bad Circuit Or Bad LCD? vilja Laptops 1 01-31-2004 06:25 PM
Can a bad PS be just half-bad? Kenton Flaig Abit 4 11-10-2003 06:31 PM