Battery Disappointment

MZB

I have an Inspiron 2200.
Had it for over 1 year.

I'm disappointed that my battery is NOT one of the recalled batteries.

It would be NICE to get a new battery!

Mel

BigJim

me too

"MZB" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
news:xxvEg.2699$(E-Mail Removed)...
>I have an Inspiron 2200.
> Had it for over 1 year.
>
> I'm disappointed that my battery is NOT one of the recalled batteries.
>
> It would be NICE to get a new battery!
>
> Mel

Lez Pawl

"MZB" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
news:xxvEg.2699$(E-Mail Removed)...
>I have an Inspiron 2200.
> Had it for over 1 year.
>
> I'm disappointed that my battery is NOT one of the recalled batteries.
>
> It would be NICE to get a new battery!
>
> Mel

its probably a sign that Dell machines will increase in price a little
now.........to cover the cost of replacing all those batts.

Notan

Lez Pawl wrote:

> "MZB" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
> news:xxvEg.2699$(E-Mail Removed)...
> >I have an Inspiron 2200.
> > Had it for over 1 year.
> >
> > I'm disappointed that my battery is NOT one of the recalled batteries.
> >
> > It would be NICE to get a new battery!
> >
> > Mel
> >

> its probably a sign that Dell machines will increase in price a little
> now.........to cover the cost of replacing all those batts.

It's a little too soon to tell... Were the batteries actually built by Sony,
or subcontracted out? Were they built to Dell's specs? Etc., etc.

Notan

GHalleck

MZB wrote:

> I have an Inspiron 2200.
> Had it for over 1 year.
>
> I'm disappointed that my battery is NOT one of the recalled batteries.
>
> It would be NICE to get a new battery!
>
> Mel

Don't worry...you'll be on schedule for one shortly. The
only thing is that a normal replacement isn't going to be
free.

Tom Scales

"Lez Pawl" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
news:(E-Mail Removed)...

> "MZB" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
> news:xxvEg.2699$(E-Mail Removed)...
>>I have an Inspiron 2200.
>> Had it for over 1 year.
>>
>> I'm disappointed that my battery is NOT one of the recalled batteries.
>>
>> It would be NICE to get a new battery!
>>
>> Mel
>>

> its probably a sign that Dell machines will increase in price a little
> now.........to cover the cost of replacing all those batts.

I wouldn't think so. I would expect Sony to pay for it.

Notan

Tom Scales wrote:

> "Lez Pawl" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
> news:(E-Mail Removed)...
> >
> > "MZB" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
> > news:xxvEg.2699$(E-Mail Removed)...
> >>I have an Inspiron 2200.
> >> Had it for over 1 year.
> >>
> >> I'm disappointed that my battery is NOT one of the recalled batteries.
> >>
> >> It would be NICE to get a new battery!
> >>
> >> Mel
> >>

> > its probably a sign that Dell machines will increase in price a little
> > now.........to cover the cost of replacing all those batts.
> >

> I wouldn't think so. I would expect Sony to pay for it.

This morning's news is already stating that Sony will assume some of the
financial responsibility.

Notan

MZB

My point exactly

Mel
news:(E-Mail Removed)...

Disappointment Nota Clu Dell 11 07-24-2008 05:38 PM
XFX 7800GS AGP disappointment Pale Rider Nvidia 19 06-18-2006 10:49 AM
6800 Disappointment! MSB67 Nvidia 26 09-13-2004 10:40 AM
Creative Audigy 2 ZS, a Digital Home Theater, Surround Sound, DISAPPOINTMENT! Larry Soundblaster Live 5 02-09-2004 12:51 AM
dotMac server is a real disappointment Gnarlodious Apple 6 09-14-2003 11:11 PM