Wildman

Can any one tell me where i can find beep codes for an Abit bx6
motherboard??

MaximumPower

"Wildman" <(E-Mail Removed)> schreef in bericht
news:(E-Mail Removed)...
> Can any one tell me where i can find beep codes for an Abit bx6
> motherboard??

Basic Beep Codes for ABIT AWARD BIOS Motherboards:

No beep at all - this means your motherboard is dead, either due to a
defective or underpowered power supply, poorly seated CPU or RAM, or a
dead-on-arrival board

One beep - board is working fine

One long beep then machine shuts down - faulty, improperly installed or
missing CPU

1 short(Beep) System booting is normally

2 short(Beep) CMOS setting error

1 long - 1 short(Beep) DRAM ERROR

1 long - 2 short(Beep) Display card or monitor connected error

1 long - 3 short(Beep) Keyboard Error

1 long - 9 short(Beep) ROM Error

Long(Beep) continuous DRAM isn't inserted correctly

Short(Beep) continuous POWER supply has a problem

A two-tone siren, generally caused by overheating or out of specification
voltages

Four beeps then machine shuts down. This is because this version of the BIOS
will shut down your machine if no fan tachometer signal is detected on the
fan header. Make sure you attach a fan to the FAN1 or FAN4 header or clear
CMOS to reset to default (no checking).

Wes Newell

On Sun, 15 Aug 2004 15:06:45 -0500, Wildman wrote:

> Can any one tell me where i can find beep codes for an Abit bx6
> motherboard??

Results 1 - 20 of about 9,780 for award bios beep codes. Search took 0.19
seconds.

0_Qed

Wes Newell wrote:
> Results 1 - 20 of about 9,780 for award bios beep codes. Search took 0.19
> seconds.

:-)
Outstanding !!!

Now, ... maybe TomG can "do it" by his_self.

Qed

Beep codes to AA8-DuraMax Claus Daugbjerg Abit 3 08-18-2004 12:40 PM
Abit KG7 raid , bios beep codes Frank Jensen Abit 16 12-05-2003 07:26 PM
A7V133-VM + PCI video = BEEP BEEP BEEP BEEP? Lost Asus 2 11-13-2003 05:33 AM
BE7 - beep , beep beep zero Abit 9 10-07-2003 04:36 PM
KT7-Raid Beep codes help required Mark Ryan Abit 2 09-23-2003 07:00 AM