Best add-in video card for SFF Biostar?

Neil Harrington

I have a Biostar 200N small form factor computer, Athlon XP 2100+, Win2000
and 512MB system memory. At present I'm still using the GeForce4 MX
integrated video, which is surprisingly good for the games I've played on
this machine--nothing much more demanding than Comanche 4 so far. But I'm
interested in trying a discrete video card with more oomph so that I can
turn up the resolution etc. a bit and still get good fps.

I want a card that isn't very power-hungry, since this box has only a 200W
power supply and it's a non-standard type that can't be changed. I'm
thinking that those fairly low-end cards with only a heatsink and no fan
probably don't use so much power, but which (if any) of them would be
significantly more potent than the GeForce4 MX that I already have built in?

And does the fact that this motherboard uses an nForce2 chipset suggest that
it would favor nVidia cards over ATI, or doesn't that matter?

Neil