Beware refurbished replacement under warranty

miketurner201@gmail.com

Hewlett Packard's warranty. If it breaks down, mine has after 7 months of very little use then HP will send you a refurbished one. When asked for another years warranty they said no. My greatest worry is that they will give me someone else's broken and repaired printer which will go out of 90 daywarranty then I will have to pay to have the broken/repaired one. So looks like a bin job next time it breaks. So beware where you buy it from and look to see if the company who sells it offer a free extended warranty as my scanner mechanism broke after around 10 scans and HP were not interested in giving me a new one or extra year warranty. So boo hoo HP. Other than that it's a good looking printer.