BIOS CHIP Re-programming service.

John

PC BIOS RE-PROGRAMMING & RECOVERY SERVICE

Burntec offers a fast turn around BIOS reprogramming service, simply
return your PC BIOS chip to us and we will program it with the latest
bios update.
The cost is just 7.50 inclusive of return postage and vat.

For complete information: http://www.burntec.com/bios.asp

Me

This is spam, which is bad, but I've been wondering why nobody was doing
this. It's a very good idea.

John wrote:
> PC BIOS RE-PROGRAMMING & RECOVERY SERVICE
>
> Burntec offers a fast turn around BIOS reprogramming service, simply
> return your PC BIOS chip to us and we will program it with the latest
> bios update.
> The cost is just 7.50 inclusive of return postage and vat.
>
> For complete information: http://www.burntec.com/bios.asp

rstlne

"Me" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
news:bme9ji$9b3f$(E-Mail Removed)...
> This is spam, which is bad, but I've been wondering why nobody was doing
> this. It's a very good idea.

Because there are "Real" services out there that will sell you a new one
(prewritten) for about 13.. So why send yours, wait for it to be written
to, then sent back!..
Just order a new replacement