BIOS CHIPS : New Replacement Bios Chips $15 or Re - Flash $8

iCE Flashing, INC

BAD BIOS CHIP FLASH?
VISIT: http://bioschips.nlan.org
For Replacement chips $15
re-flash of existing chip $8

Alex Zorrilla

I have tried this guy, and he does what he says. I sent in a bad BIOS
chip + $8 + floppy with BIOS image. Within a week of his having
received it, I received the reflashed BIOS chip and floppy in the mail
(well-packed, I might add), and it works just like it should.

By the way, he is also good about answering his e-mail.

--Alex

iCE, Flashing, INC wrote:

> BAD BIOS CHIP FLASH?
> VISIT: http://bioschips.nlan.org
> For Replacement chips $15
> re-flash of existing chip $8

Wblane

All you have to have is a EPROM/EEPROM/ROM burner and you can do this for
yourself. It's not at all complicated as long as the burner supports the ROM in
question and you've got the BIOS image file.

> have tried this guy, and he does what he says. I sent in a bad BIOS
>chip + $8 + floppy with BIOS image. Within a week of his having
>received it, I received the reflashed BIOS chip and floppy in the mail
>(well-packed, I might add), and it works just like it should.
>
>By the way, he is also good about answering his e-mail.
>
>--Alex

Alex Zorrilla

Well, yeah. Assuming you have an EPROM burner in the first place. I am sure that
is what this guy does, but he is enterprising enough to provide the service to
those who don't.

How much do those EPROM burners cost, anyway?

--Alex