Rudy

How can you tell what bios number the board is using?

Rudy

Used sisoftware and it tells me the bios is FH

Si

When you first switch on you PC it should be on the first screen that comes
up. You have to be quick though.

Si

--
I'd rather have a bottle in front of me then a frontal lobotomy.
news:(E-Mail Removed)...