BIOS programming(imp)

Junior Member

Hi All,
I have to diagnose the PC by using a USB device. First i have to switch on the PC and then diagnose it. I hope, i can do it by POST method. But how can access the POST memory and all? Can you please give me a suggestion about this.?
Can a bios program be modified according to user application? is the memmory enough to install a driver in the bios memmory? IS it possible.
Can anyone help me plz...

Thanks,
Navya

Junior Member

As far as I'm aware it is not possible to modify the BIOS.