BIOS Upgrade for K7VXA mainboard

Ralf Sauther

Hello everybody...

since Soyo's website seems to be down i would like to know if a kind
soul has a copy of the latest BIOS (2BA9 as i think) for the K7VXA
mainboard ?

Thank you in advance...
Ralf

Junior Member

Soyo went bankrupt recently, that's why their web site is down (I tried to post a news link, but I'm too new here, so I'm not allowed to).

I'm having the same problem as you. I have a KT600 Dragon Plus v2.0. Right now I can't boot from a USB hard drive (it hangs on the dragon logo screen). I was hoping a BIOS upgrade would solve the problem. Now I don't know what to do.

If anyone would like to contact me to discuss privately, you can reach me at shocky1 at users dot sourceforge dot net.

Before anyone jumps up and screams warez!, I don't get involved with or condone such things. But I'd like to point out two things: (1) the company is gone, and (2) the upgrades were freely available to the public at no charge, and thus have no commercial value (non-criminal copyright infringement damages are based on lost sales).

Junior Member
Location: NY

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ralf Sauther View Post
Hello everybody...

since Soyo's website seems to be down i would like to know if a kind
soul has a copy of the latest BIOS (2BA9 as i think) for the K7VXA
mainboard ?

Thank you in advance...
Ralf
I have some drivers but is for the KT600 dragon ultra motherboard

Junior Member

shocky ,i agree with you!!!!