Biostar M7VIT Pro VIAKT400 Lan drivers

The Fuckin News

for the life of me i cannot get a driver to work for the for the VT6103
on-board lan interface for my Biostar M7VIT Pro VIA KT400 w/ XP. I have
tried every VIA incarnation of driver.... anyone have / had this problem?

S.Heenan

The ****in News wrote:
> for the life of me i cannot get a driver to work for the for the
> VT6103 on-board lan interface for my Biostar M7VIT Pro VIA KT400 w/
> XP. I have tried every VIA incarnation of driver.... anyone have /
> had this problem?

Try this one at the bottom right of the page:
VIA PCI 10/100 Fast Ethernet Adapter Driver
http://www.biostar.com.tw/support/dr...me=M7VIT%20Pro

34.exe

The Fuckin News

i tried those as well... this is being a real pita.
"S.Heenan" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
> The ****in News wrote:
> > for the life of me i cannot get a driver to work for the for the
> > VT6103 on-board lan interface for my Biostar M7VIT Pro VIA KT400 w/
> > XP. I have tried every VIA incarnation of driver.... anyone have /
> > had this problem?

> Try this one at the bottom right of the page:
> VIA PCI 10/100 Fast Ethernet Adapter Driver
> http://www.biostar.com.tw/support/dr...me=M7VIT%20Pro
>
> 34.exe

The Fuckin News

I tried those as well... this thing is being a real pita.

"S.Heenan" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
> The ****in News wrote:
> > for the life of me i cannot get a driver to work for the for the
> > VT6103 on-board lan interface for my Biostar M7VIT Pro VIA KT400 w/
> > XP. I have tried every VIA incarnation of driver.... anyone have /
> > had this problem?

> Try this one at the bottom right of the page:
> VIA PCI 10/100 Fast Ethernet Adapter Driver
> http://www.biostar.com.tw/support/dr...me=M7VIT%20Pro
>
> 34.exe

Fish-n-Dad

did you ever get the onboard LAN working? If so what did you use for
drivers?