Biostar NF4 4X-A7 Drivers?

6roseds@gmail.com

Hi everyone, about a month ago I bought the Biostar NF4 4X-A7
mainboard. It is a Socket 754 board on the nForce4 4X chipset. I had
to reinstall Windows XP (Home) recently, and it seems I've misplaced
the original driver disc. I'm currently using the generic nForce4
drivers from nVidia, but the original CD-ROM contained different audio
drivers, and while they probably don't perform any differently, I liked
the interface and feel of them a lot more. Biostar does not have any
downloads available for this board on their site. Could someone out
there point me to where the original drivers can be downloaded, or
possibly e-mail me an .ISO of the original driver disc if you have the
same board?

Thanks in advance,
-Hukuis

Alton Prillaman

The Driver is right here on the Biostar site??
http://www.biostar.com.tw/support/dr...me=NF4%204X-A7

news:(E-Mail Removed) ups.com...