Biostar t-power I45 with 2 sepurate x16 nvidia cards?

Junior Member

Hi there,

I have a biostart t-power I45, it has two pci-e x16 graphics card slots, i recently purchased a second nvidia card to accompany the one currently in the master slot,

After reading the instructions it is apparent that the second slot is disabled by default through a jumper configuration on the board, the jumper can be set to enable ati crossfire with two card at x8 however it is not clear weather the configuration can be set so that the two slots will just act as separate inputs for 2 x nvidia card.

If anyone knows if it possible to have two nvidia cards running individuality in each slot is possible on this mombo, any help would be greatly appreciated.

(ps. the mobo is not sli compatible)