Black plastic drive slides for Gateway E-1400 Desktop

john orwen

Does anyone know a source where I can obtain a pair of the black plastic
drive mounting slides for a 3 1/2 inch drive and are clipped to the drive
with a spring wire..

I want to add a second 3 1/2 inch hard drive in the bottom slot of the
E-1400 just below the 3 1/2 inch drive.

The only way to mount a drive in the empty slot is to have the black plastic
slide guides mounted to it and slide it in from the front until it snap
locks into place to hold it secure.

They don't have to be of Gateway origin if some one knows of a different
kind that would work, I would appreciate hearing where to find something
that will work for me.