Boot Disk Failure

swalker

I have used Norton Ghost for several years to clone a 2nd HD for
backup purposes.

Out of the blue I have started receiving this message when Ghost shuts
down windows and attempts to run in DOS.

Once it happens I have to cut the power to restart the system and it
refuses to start again (continues to hang on startup) until I make a
change in the HD configuration, such as removing the 2nd drive, and
then when it starts it tries to run the clone.

A search and read of the Norton site has left me with no clue.

Can anyone suggest where to look?

swalker

Problem found and repaired, finally! Bad IDE cable.