When Boot goes directly to BIOS 5EMA-PRO

edmartz@gmail.com

Hi!,
I have a litle problem with my computer, when I start the computer its
goes directly to the BIOS, I reset the BIOS, Load Fail Profile on the
BIOS, etc. but nothing happens. The extrange thing is when I change any
parameter saves on the BIOS well.

Any Idea? Thanks-

Edwin

edmartz@gmail.com

Well
I found what was the problem the keyboard!

Greetings and Happy Holidays!

Edwin