Broadband Just got Broader

Gklassy

Acouple of days ago a friend of mine who works at IBM was telling me
about a new broadband technology called UWB (ultra wide band). This
device will use a radio transmitter to send waves at speeds higher
than fiber optic cables. Although the model is just a prototype the
real thing should hit the market in a year or two. The UWB technology
is great news for companies and schools that have so many computers
that the server is barely crawling. Any questions? Post a message!

Two browsers freeze on this web page--a broader issue? Slipface Apple 5 10-01-2007 06:53 PM
Just got a AV20 mATX Hackworth Abit 5 02-22-2005 04:17 AM
Anyone got a MitSubishhi Dimanond Pro 2070sb ?? just got one :) We Live For The One We Die For The One ATI 0 02-18-2004 01:54 AM
Re: Got My Broadband! T.R. Gateway 3 08-11-2003 11:43 PM
Re: Got My Broadband! Ed Kirstein Gateway 1 08-10-2003 03:37 AM