Broken Keyboard

graeme robertson

Does anyone know any cheap online keboard manufacturers? My one is
broken and im looking to replace it.

Gavin

(E-Mail Removed) (graeme robertson) wrote in message news:<(E-Mail Removed). com>...
> Does anyone know any cheap online keboard manufacturers? My one is
> broken and im looking to replace it.

try the new illuminated ones at www.mrg-distribution.co.uk look great

willah

(E-Mail Removed) (graeme robertson) wrote in message news:<(E-Mail Removed). com>...
> Does anyone know any cheap online keboard manufacturers? My one is
> broken and im looking to replace it.

Its not online, but go to your local CompUSA, BestBuy, Staples, or
Office Depot and pick up a $9 standard 101-key keyboard.

Aaron

(E-Mail Removed) (graeme robertson) wrote in message news:<(E-Mail Removed). com>...
> Does anyone know any cheap online keboard manufacturers? My one is
> broken and im looking to replace it.

Here one for a buck after $5 rebate:

http://www.tigerdirect.com/applicati...3002&CatId=142

There are others on this site for less than $10, I'm sure any other
place like newegg.com or such would work for you. The thing to shop
around for is shipping price, I know I got ripped of at newegg.com for
my ATX case ($15). Well, maybe that isn't too much, but it sure is a
lot compared to the $68 price tag on the item itself. Shipping costs
suck. For this reason, I recommend you find an alternative. I know
at my local Government Surplus location I can pick up keyboards for
$2; it's really cool 'cause they have this huge stack of old keyboards
(and one for mice too).

I don't know why people spend $150 for new Logitech stuff.

Aaron

« Help me | Nvidia »

Broken HP Keyboard ... Arifi Koseoglu HP 0 02-07-2005 02:39 PM
broken keyboard mouse combo MH Dell 1 11-28-2004 04:11 PM
Notebook Broken Keyboard Anonymous Laptops 3 01-07-2004 03:14 AM
Broken CD-ROM drive, or broken Mac? Cool dude Apple 11 10-21-2003 07:07 AM
Need a broken Toshiba Keyboard. David Yip Laptops 0 07-20-2003 05:41 AM