Building a high performance notebook

Roy

Hello group
As I have noticed their are price difference between different
manufacturers of high performance desktop replacement system.
Some can go to to nearly 5000USD( alienware , eurcom, novatech,killer
notebooks in certain brands while other are just below 2000USD( for
ASUS , ACER etc).
What are really the cost of each part of such notebook
Say, the quadcore chip, high end graphics, card the Hidef 1080p
LCD,etc..why there are always a price discrepancy between
manufacturers....?

Roy

Bob Villa

On May 23, 7:51*pm, Roy <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote:
> Hello group
> As I have *noticed their are price difference between different
> manufacturers of high performance desktop *replacement system.
> Some can go to to nearly 5000USD( alienware , eurcom, novatech,killer
> notebooks in certain brands while other are just below 2000USD( for
> ASUS , ACER etc).
> What are really the cost of each part of such notebook
> Say, the quadcore chip, high end graphics, card the Hidef 1080p
> LCD,etc..why there are always a price discrepancy between
> manufacturers....?
>
> Roy

Roy, is that the English that most people use in Milton? 8^)

bob_v

Roy

On May 24, 8:02*pm, Bob Villa <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote:
> On May 23, 7:51*pm, Roy <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote:
>
> > Hello group
> > As I have *noticed their are price difference between different
> > manufacturers of high performance desktop *replacement system.
> > Some can go to to nearly 5000USD( alienware , eurcom, novatech,killer
> > notebooks in certain brands while other are just below 2000USD( for
> > ASUS , ACER etc).
> > What are really the cost of each part of such notebook
> > Say, the quadcore chip, high end graphics, card the Hidef 1080p
> > LCD,etc..why there are always a price discrepancy between
> > manufacturers....?

> > Roy

> Roy, is that the English that most people use in Milton? *8^)
>
> bob_v

Does paradise lost have something todo with laptops?

Bob Villa

On May 24, 6:49*pm, Roy <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote:
> On May 24, 8:02*pm, Bob Villa <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote:
>

> > On May 23, 7:51*pm, Roy <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote:

> > > Hello group
> > > As I have *noticed their are price difference between different
> > > manufacturers of high performance desktop *replacement system.
> > > Some can go to to nearly 5000USD( alienware , eurcom, novatech,killer
> > > notebooks in certain brands while other are just below 2000USD( for
> > > ASUS , ACER etc).
> > > What are really the cost of each part of such notebook
> > > Say, the quadcore chip, high end graphics, card the Hidef 1080p
> > > LCD,etc..why there are always a price discrepancy between
> > > manufacturers....?

> > > Roy

> > Roy, is that the English that most people use in Milton? *8^)

> > bob_v

> Does paradise lost have something todo with laptops?

The city...not the author!?

Roy

On May 25, 7:24*pm, Bob Villa <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote:
> On May 24, 6:49*pm, Roy <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote:

> > > Roy, is that the English that most people use in Milton? *8^)

> > > bob_v

> > Does paradise lost have something todo with laptops?

> The city...not the author!?- Hide quoted text -

Where is that,,,? from the planet Mars?

Bob Villa

On May 26, 6:37*pm, Roy <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote:
> On May 25, 7:24*pm, Bob Villa <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote:

> > > Does paradise lost have something todo with laptops?

> > The city...not the author!?- Hide quoted text -

> Where is that,,,? from the planet Mars?

Just my point...normally it would be: Where is that...on the planet
Mars? From? What the...!