Where to buy RAM?

Michelle Steiner

In article <210120071824494766%(E-Mail Removed)>, Davoud <(E-Mail Removed)>
wrote:

> I never hear it mentioned that President Carter made a bold and
> honorable attempt to free our hostages from Iran with military
> action. Bad luck (including an unpredictable sever sand storm)
> prevailed and the mission failed.

It was more than just the sandstorm; it was also the civilian hangers on
micromanaging the entire operation.

--
Support the troops: Bring them home ASAP.

Michelle Steiner

In article
<(E-Mail Removed)>,
Harold Burton <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote:

> Standard leftwit excuse - "it wasn't my fault" heheheheheh.

As contrasted to you rightards who blame the "leftists" for everything
that doesn't go right, take all the credit for everything that does go
right, and never take the blame for what they ****ed up.

--
Support the troops: Bring them home ASAP.

Michelle Steiner

In article
<(E-Mail Removed)>,
Harold Burton <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote:

> Same as DemocRAT Wilson's for getting all those Americans killed in
> France, same as DemocRAT Johnson's for getting all those Americans
> killed in Nam? Both couple of orders of magnitude greater than those
> marines killed in Lebanon. Back to you suckka.

OK, so it's Bush's fault for more than 3,000 US deaths in Iraq. Oh, by
the way, Nixon shared the blame for many of those deaths in Vietnam.

Curious how you Repugnants play fast and loose with facts.

Antonyms for the day: Right-wing and honesty.

--
Support the troops: Bring them home ASAP.

Tim McNamara

In article <(E-Mail Removed)>,
Michelle Steiner <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote:

> In article <(E-Mail Removed)> ,
> (E-Mail Removed) (Matthew T. Russotto) wrote:
>
> > We've got John McCain(R), who acts mostly like a Democrat but
> > remembers he's a Republican when the subject of censorship comes up
> > (he's for it).

> Acts like a Democrat? He's anti-choice and homophobic. He is about
> as much of a Democrat as Hatch.
>
> > Hillary Clinton, your standard old school bleeding heart liberal,
> > only without a heart.

> LOL. She's barely left of her centrist husband.

How left HRC looks depends on where one stands in the political
spectrum. She looks mighty leftist if you're a right-wing nutbar. I
find her a bit far to the right for my tastes.

Harold Burton

In article <(E-Mail Removed)>,
Tim McNamara <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote:

> In article <(E-Mail Removed)>,
> Michelle Steiner <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote:
>
> > In article <(E-Mail Removed)> ,
> > (E-Mail Removed) (Matthew T. Russotto) wrote:
> >
> > > We've got John McCain(R), who acts mostly like a Democrat but
> > > remembers he's a Republican when the subject of censorship comes up
> > > (he's for it).

> > Acts like a Democrat? He's anti-choice and homophobic. He is about
> > as much of a Democrat as Hatch.
> >
> > > Hillary Clinton, your standard old school bleeding heart liberal,
> > > only without a heart.

> > LOL. She's barely left of her centrist husband.

> How left HRC looks depends on where one stands in the political
> spectrum. She looks mighty leftist if you're a right-wing nutbar...

....and she looks centrist if you're a left-wing nutbar.

Tim McNamara

In article <220120070804500652%(E-Mail Removed) id>,
sbt <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote:

> In article <(E-Mail Removed)>, Tim
> McNamara <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote:
>
> > In article <(E-Mail Removed)>,
> > Michelle Steiner <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote:

> > > Acts like a Democrat? He's anti-choice and homophobic. He is
> > > about as much of a Democrat as Hatch.

> > > LOL. She's barely left of her centrist husband.

> > How left HRC looks depends on where one stands in the political
> > spectrum. She looks mighty leftist if you're a right-wing nutbar.
> > I find her a bit far to the right for my tastes.

> And for some (many?) of us, she is far to the left on some issues
> (e.g. gun control) and a bit to the right on others (e.g. Iraq). Of
> course, this is true of a lot of politicians. Where you would place
> her on the spectrum depends, in large part, on how you prioritize the
> multitude of issues.

I think that's quite true. Most politicians are going to have opinions
spread across a bit of the spectrum- at least if they have a brain and
actually use it to think about issues. Neither the right nor the left
has a lock on good ideas.

However, setting aside the rabid, often fact-challenged weirdness that
is the NRA Web site and a few other kooks, I'm not finding anything
substantive on HRC's gun control position. Indeed, pretty much all I
find about gun control on the Internet is the ravings of a variety of
government-hating whackos with a poor command of both rational thought
and the English language. Gun control is dead, the NRA won, life goes
on.

Tim McNamara

In article
<(E-Mail Removed)>,
Harold Burton <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote:

> In article <(E-Mail Removed)>,
> Tim McNamara <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote:
>
> > In article <(E-Mail Removed)>,
> > Michelle Steiner <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote:

> > > Acts like a Democrat? He's anti-choice and homophobic. He is
> > > about as much of a Democrat as Hatch.

> > > LOL. She's barely left of her centrist husband.

> > How left HRC looks depends on where one stands in the political
> > spectrum. She looks mighty leftist if you're a right-wing
> > nutbar...

> ...and she looks centrist if you're a left-wing nutbar.

Actually, she looks pretty right wing if you're a left wing nutbar.

NRen2k5

Reginald Dwight wrote:
> In article <(E-Mail Removed)>,
> Michelle Steiner <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote:

>>> Hillary just announced yesterday IIRC.

>> He said "someone worse", not "someone better".

> Here we go again...

No matter how bad anybody can think Hillary is, I just don't see how she
can be any worse than King George.

NRen2k5

TaliesinSoft wrote:
> Methinks that the public has become tired (fed up?) with the *old faeces* and
> are looking for something new and fresh, and that appears to be Barack Obama.

Fixed.

Harold Burton

In article <BObth.76490$(E-Mail Removed)>,
NRen2k5 <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote:

> No matter how bad anybody can think Hillary is, I just don't see how she
> can be any worse than King George.

That's because you're an idiot.