***BUYS & SELLS I.T. GEAR***

Techlink Systems Int'l

Hello everyone,

Techlink Systems Int'l would be pleased in helping you to get rid of your
excess of equipment and here's the following brands that we are specialize
in:

Cisco
Sun
Dec
IBM
Nortel

If you have any New, Refurbished, or Pre-owned Switches, Routers, Pix's, IP
phones, VPN's, Servers, Workstations, RS/6000's, etc, that you wish to
dispose, feel free to call us or simply forward us your current list via
email or efax.

We'll definitely get you the best value based on the open market and we'll
also cover shipping from your location to ours!

We also have a wide variety of products in stock and it would be a pleasure
to fulfill your needs!!

Kindest regards,

Techlink Systems Int'l
Office -- (416) 653-2720
Efax -- (248) 485-5927
email -- (E-Mail Removed)

Who sells asus P4C000 deLuxe new or used`? Dieter Eckstein Asus 1 09-14-2006 11:34 PM
Dell sells file server to man with two PCs gg Dell 18 04-10-2006 09:54 PM
INTEL SELLS OUT AMERICA WORKERS Sillysam Intel 0 12-07-2005 12:40 PM
CSO sells junk PC Hardware 1 04-21-2004 02:45 AM
Who sells Inspiron screen bezel screw finishers? Mick Dell 0 12-18-2003 11:36 AM