C 216 260s hard to get?

Thomas Andersson

Is it just me or is it near impossible to get hold of a 260GTX core 216
card these days? especially one with tv-out..
Also, doesn't 275 and up have tv-out at all???

Best Wishes
Thomas

Thomas Andersson

Kurt Herman wrote:
> I got this one at Amazon. It has the regular TV output, as well as
> DVI. They still have plenty. The HDMI jack in the back has one of
> those break out connectors, which also has a composite connector. I
> have that output hooked to the video in jack on my old regular crt tv.
>
> http://www.amazon.com/EVGA-896-P3-12...5648102&sr=8-2

Aweet, would ahve bought it except I'm located in Sweden and that product
like much from Amazon ships only to the US: :/

Best Wishes
Thomas