What cable do I need?

elgato65

I have a Parhelia 128 AGP and will connect it to a Gateway FPD2185W
monitor.
The unit does not come with a DVI cable, so I need to get one and I am
lost with all these DVI specs.

According to the monitor specs, it has a DVI D interface. I am confused
about this single link, dual link and all these other options out
there.

Can someone shed some light and tell me what kind of cable I need?

TIA