Calculator. Power Toy

Fernando

I have a Toshiba Tablet PC 3500.(With wich I am really
happy,by the way, but waiting for the MUIRP...).

I downloaded an installed the Power toy "Calculator for
tablet PC` everything is allright until I try to launch
it, then what I get is this:

Application has generated an exception that could not be
handled.
Process id =0x8c8(2248), Thread id=0x8 [2156].
Click ok to terminate the application.
Click cancel to debug the application

I click "cancel" and...

Registered JIT debugger is not available. An attempt to
launcha JIT debugger with the following command resulted
in an error code of 0x2 (2).please check computer
settings.
cordbg.exe!a 0x8c8
Click on Retry to have the process wait while attaching a
debugger manually,
Click on Cancel to abort the JIT debug request.

I click Retry but nothing seems to happen.
Anyone.any idea or help?
Thanks.
Fernando from Madrid in Spain.

JDTHREE

Weird, I have a Toshiba 3500 as well, and it works fine here. There
may be a problem with something else you installed that either
overwrote a file with an older version, or something similar. There's
at least no inherent problem with the tablet itself and the app.

I know it doesn't help, but at least you know it *should* work.

john

On Fri, 8 Aug 2003 08:27:04 -0700, "Fernando" <(E-Mail Removed)>
wrote:

>I have a Toshiba Tablet PC 3500.(With wich I am really
>happy,by the way, but waiting for the MUIRP...).
>
>I downloaded an installed the Power toy "Calculator for
>tablet PC` everything is allright until I try to launch
>it, then what I get is this:
>
>Application has generated an exception that could not be
>handled.
>Process id =0x8c8(2248), Thread id=0x8 [2156].
>Click ok to terminate the application.
>Click cancel to debug the application
>

>I click "cancel" and...
>
>Registered JIT debugger is not available. An attempt to
>launcha JIT debugger with the following command resulted
>in an error code of 0x2 (2).please check computer
>settings.
> cordbg.exe!a 0x8c8
>Click on Retry to have the process wait while attaching a
>debugger manually,
>Click on Cancel to abort the JIT debug request.
>
>I click Retry but nothing seems to happen.
>Anyone.any idea or help?
>Thanks.
>Fernando from Madrid in Spain.

Favorite Power Toy for Tablet PC? terri Tablet PC 11 08-25-2006 02:34 AM
OT: P2B's new toy P2B Asus 4 02-16-2006 11:25 PM
Power paint tool for tablet pc power toy? James Gockel Tablet PC 4 02-07-2006 08:45 PM
Selection of a microcontroller for Childs Toy... hypnoplay@gmail.com Embedded 16 07-13-2005 06:24 PM
Crossword Power Toy Gets Fatal Exception Steve Winograd [MVP] Tablet PC 4 05-03-2004 09:05 PM