Calendars and Reminders in Mountain Lion

Skylamar

Hi. Is it possible to see my reminder in Calendar app?

If not, seems like a step backward to me.

Thanks,

Sky

Davoud

Skylamar:
> Hi. Is it possible to see my reminder in Calendar app?
>
> If not, seems like a step backward to me.

I'll start by admitting that I'm guilty of doing what I have criticized
others for doing--jumping in when I don't know the answer to your
question.

I want to note that, with Calendar.app propagating events and
appointments to all of our Macs, our iPads, iPhones, and iPods, and
reminding us with visual and audible messages, I have no idea in the
world what Reminders.app is about on iOS or Mac OS ML.

you will say in your entire life.

usenet *at* davidillig dawt cawm

John Young

In article <020820121920370209%(E-Mail Removed)>, Davoud <(E-Mail Removed)>
wrote:

> Skylamar:
> > Hi. Is it possible to see my reminder in Calendar app?
> >
> > If not, seems like a step backward to me.

A paid the price so I have been trying to do this with several builds of
ML. I have not found a way to do it. Seems like a step backwards to me
also. Perhaps I just have been missing something someone else more
knowledgeable then I will point out.