Where can I buy replacement mouse keys for a Dell Laptop?

DanGo

I have a Dell Inspiron 8000 and one day the left mouse key
on the touchpad broke off. Does anyone know where I can buy
a replacement part for the mouse key?

I've tried Dell, but they won't speak to me about replacement parts
unless I purchase a new support policy from them. The sales agents
don't know either and keep transferring me to tech support getting
me nowhere.

Can anyone help?
=Dan=

DanGo

Here's what I found out. Dell doesn't sell replacement keys.
The mouse keys for the touch pad come in a touch pad assembly kit
for around $70. But...

I tried Dell Technical Support again and they've changed their
phone system to now let you talk to a Technical Support Rep.
After talking to Dell Technical Support, I appears that my laptop
still falls under warranty!

They sent out a dispatch for my laptop to be picked up by
Airbourne Express and are covering all shipping and repair
costs to and from.

Special Thanks to Dell and their Tech Support Staff!
=Dan=