Where can I find a replacement laptop keyboard from a company with a good rep?

Afraeileen

I have a Dell Inspiron 1720 laptop and need a replacement keyboard
Yesterday I spilled some liquid on it and it shorted out (thank Go
nothing got in the internals).

My husband wont buy the keyboard if it isn't from some company with
good reputation. That is what I get for marrying an engineer....

I tried NewEgg to no avail..

--
Afraeileen

clare@snyder.on.ca

On Tue, 28 Aug 2012 09:30:17 +0100, Afraeileen
<(E-Mail Removed)> wrote:

>I have a Dell Inspiron 1720 laptop and need a replacement keyboard.
>Yesterday I spilled some liquid on it and it shorted out (thank God
>nothing got in the internals).
>
>My husband wont buy the keyboard if it isn't from some company with a
>good reputation. That is what I get for marrying an engineer....
>
>I tried NewEgg to no avail...

I've had good luck with laptoz.com. Less than $20 and free
shipping. Bad part is they are out of stock on the white 1720
keyboard.