How can I fix this

Sid

When I look at a list of Messages in a Newsgroup
and click on the "+" next to the message which
opens up the threads, in many instances I see at
least four or five identical messages underneath.
In other words duplicates of the original.

Is there any way to configure TB, so that only
replies are shown ?

Sid.

Bill

In article <bjoEf.233912$(E-Mail Removed)>,
(E-Mail Removed) says...
> When I look at a list of Messages in a Newsgroup
> and click on the "+" next to the message which
> opens up the threads, in many instances I see at
> least four or five identical messages underneath.
> In other words duplicates of the original.
>
> Is there any way to configure TB, so that only
> replies are shown ?
>
> Sid.

Wrong group.

Bill

terrapin

Sid wrote:
> When I look at a list of Messages in a Newsgroup and click on the "+"
> next to the message which opens up the threads, in many instances I see
> at least four or five identical messages underneath.
> In other words duplicates of the original.
>
> Is there any way to configure TB, so that only replies are shown ?
>
> Sid.

The original poster probably just messed up. Nothing you can do about
someone repeating himself like that.

Visit news://news.mozilla.org/mozilla.support.thunderbird