how can I get gateway notebook support from india

subrata.indra@gmail.com

I bought a new Gateway laptop from U.S.. Now, I am going back to
India. If anything goes wrong in future [Like if my AC cord will be
damaged], how can I replace that thing from India? Is it possible to
buy that thing in India? How to make payment them. Is a normal visa
debit or credit card is sufficient for that?