Where can I get good ipod videos?

James Wright

I've been looking around on Google but I can't find any good sites. Can
anyone recommend any good places to get free videos?

Thanks
Jim

Davoud

James Wright wrote:
> I've been looking around on Google but I can't find any good sites. Can
> anyone recommend any good places to get free videos?

Hard to say without knowing what genre(s) interest you. There are many
free and legal downloads at <http://www.archive.org/details/movies>,
including full-length movies whose copyrights have expired. Many great
classics.

Davoud

--
usenet *at* davidillig dawt com

James Wright

In article <280120060143423820%(E-Mail Removed)>, Davoud <(E-Mail Removed)>
wrote:

> <http://www.archive.org/details/movies>

That looks pretty cool, thanks. I'm into sci-fi and short subject films.
Anything like that.

Jim

Leonard Blaisdell

In article
<(E-Mail Removed)>,
James Wright <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote:

> That looks pretty cool, thanks. I'm into sci-fi and short subject films.
> Anything like that.

the iTunes store has a video section. I haven't checked their selections.

leo

--
<http://web0.greatbasin.net/~leo/>

James Wright

In article <(E-Mail Removed)-sjc.supernews.net>,
Leonard Blaisdell <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote:

> In article
> <(E-Mail Removed)>,
> James Wright <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote:
>
> > That looks pretty cool, thanks. I'm into sci-fi and short subject films.
> > Anything like that.

> the iTunes store has a video section. I haven't checked their selections.
>
> leo

Thanks, yeah but I was looking for a wider selection.

Jim

Roger Johnstone

In <(E-Mail Removed)> James
Wright wrote:
> In article <(E-Mail Removed)-sjc.supernews.net>,
> Leonard Blaisdell <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote:
>
>> In article
>> <(E-Mail Removed)>,
>> James Wright <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote:
>>
>> > That looks pretty cool, thanks. I'm into sci-fi and short subject
>> > films. Anything like that.

>> the iTunes store has a video section. I haven't checked their
>> selections. leo

> Thanks, yeah but I was looking for a wider selection.
>
> Jim

http://www.publicdomaintorrents.com/
Public domain movies, including a lot of sci-fi. Especially recommended
if you like the old Flash Gordon serials ) Most of the movies are now
available in iPod-friendly format too.

http://roger.geek.nz/