I can get HRTF demo to work

kilowatt@charter.net

I just bought a set of 5.1 surround sound speakers. They all work but
I am having trouble running the demo so I can position the speakers.
When I try click on the HRTF demo I get the following two errors.
http://i1.tinypic.com/nqpzqg.jpg

Before I rebooted I was getting this error.
http://i1.tinypic.com/nqqr2f.jpg I can't repeat this now.

When I am on the HRTF demo page I can push play and nothing happens. I
also noticed that the settings for front, center, rear, and subwoofer
are greyed.