Can you help me with the drivers for 7CTKJD?

Iwan

Hello,

A friend had a harddisk-crash, I try to help him, he has a Chaintech
7CTKJF motherboard but the installation-CD with the board is missing.
On the Chaintech-site I can download many drivers, but I don't know
which ones I need. Can you send me the content of this CD on my gmail
account Iwangutter (sign that means at) gmail (sign that means dot)
com If not can you pls write me which drivers to download?

Thank you very much,

Iwan