Can you play World of Warcraft reasonably well with 1350?

boe

Will WOW play reasonably well on the x1350? I'm hoping to wait until June
before buying a nice DX10 card so I'm looking for the minimal card to get by
until then. Anyone using this card?

Rand Al'Thor

"boe" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
news:45cb5c42$0$5223$(E-Mail Removed)...
> Will WOW play reasonably well on the x1350? I'm hoping to wait until June
> before buying a nice DX10 card so I'm looking for the minimal card to get
> by until then. Anyone using this card?

The scenery of WoW is not as demanding graphically as many games out there.
The problem you may have is in areas where there are a vast amount of people
online, cities mainly. However, I have no problems at all with my almost two
year old X850XT graphics card. Go figure...

Alan

boe

Actually the x850 card is significantly better for gaming than the newer
x1350 card. I'm hoping someone who has acutally used this card might have
some first hand experience.

"Rand Al'Thor" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
news:sLJyh.12594$(E-Mail Removed)...

> "boe" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
> news:45cb5c42$0$5223$(E-Mail Removed)...
>> Will WOW play reasonably well on the x1350? I'm hoping to wait until
>> June before buying a nice DX10 card so I'm looking for the minimal card
>> to get by until then. Anyone using this card?
>>

> The scenery of WoW is not as demanding graphically as many games out
> there. The problem you may have is in areas where there are a vast amount
> of people online, cities mainly. However, I have no problems at all with
> my almost two year old X850XT graphics card. Go figure...
>
> Alan

FKS

"Rand Al'Thor" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
news:sLJyh.12594$(E-Mail Removed)...

> "boe" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
> news:45cb5c42$0$5223$(E-Mail Removed)...
>> Will WOW play reasonably well on the x1350? I'm hoping to wait until
>> June before buying a nice DX10 card so I'm looking for the minimal card
>> to get by until then. Anyone using this card?
>>

> The scenery of WoW is not as demanding graphically as many games out
> there. The problem you may have is in areas where there are a vast amount
> of people online, cities mainly. However, I have no problems at all with
> my almost two year old X850XT graphics card. Go figure...

The X850 is much faster than the X1350.