Cannot boot up

Junior Member

My Desktop has gone dead, I can only switch it on from the mains, I need help.
Itís Advent 3316 Pentium4, running on windows xp home edition. (Bios- Award BIOS, Board- MS 6714 ver 2.0)
Cannot boot up when tune on, I get a completely blank page with no boot setup pages.
The only noise I hear is the fan, no sign on the screen,
The restart button at the front panel lights up alright, but not active, cannot be used to shutdown nor start the system,
I need help.