Cannot prevent the display from going to sleep in Gigabyte SilentCell

Edward

I have an Asus Maximus Formula III motherboard with a Gigabyte
GV-N98TSL-1GI 9800GT video card and Windows 7 Ultimate. I cannot
prevent the the display from going to sleep.

When I first set the computer up, it would hibernate (everything shut
down) and the settings to never sleep or hibernate would not stick in
Windows 7. Then it began working correctly, though I don't know why,
and a couple of days ago the display began entering sleep mode after
some period of no activity. The hard drives continue to spin. All
settings in the power options in Windows are set to never sleep.

I upgraded to the newest bios for the motherboard, and have the newest
Nvidia driver. Any idea as to what might be happening?

Prevent Sleep Davoud Apple 3 01-02-2008 09:24 AM
ThinkPad 600 keeps going and going and going and ... :) John Navas IBM Thinkpad 8 03-27-2007 03:21 AM
Display not going to sleep while Final Cut Express is rendering Benjamin Slade Apple 5 06-25-2005 01:25 PM
Cannot calibrate the display. The factory profile for the display cannot be found stockton.hunt@gmail.com Apple 2 01-13-2005 03:21 PM
What software can prevent a Mac from deep sleep? Galerada Apple 0 09-12-2004 10:23 AM