Cannot start or get into BIOS anymore, no screen anymore, Asus P5GD1 Proactive

jef

Hi,
I disconnect all the drives, floppy and DVD-writer, only the monitor
and the keybord was connected but still nothing appeared on the
screen. The monitor is tested on another PC and this was good.Another
good keyboard is tested on this bad PC with no results. I also removed
the battery and set the jumper for about 10 seconds with no result. I
am not able to test the video card in another computer right now
because I don't know anybody with a PC that has PCI-express connector.
I also removed the VGA card once, the PC was reacting the same as
before: only the LED off the DVD-writer burned for about 2 seconds,
thats all. I'm still thinking that the problem is my motherboard (BIOS
?).
I still have to remove the 2 memory modules and reseat them. This is
for tomorrow.
Thanks for all the reactions.
Jef