Cant seem to clone my tc 4400

asai

Hi Sir,
My school bought 25 tc4400 tablet pc. One set has a problem. I'm trying to
clone
but the clone set keep restarting after i have cloned. What is the problem?
Please help!

thanks

Rainald Taesler

asai wrote:

> My school bought 25 tc4400 tablet pc. One set has a problem. I'm
> trying to clone
> but the clone set keep restarting after i have cloned. What is the
> problem?

Which software do you use for cloning?

AFAICS this is no TabletPC-specific problem.
I remember dozens of cases posted in the HP notebook forum where
cloning with ghost did not work with notebooks due to the specific
characteristics if notebook HDDs.

Rainald
P.S. You might also ask on the HP forum
notebook - HP Compaq, Armada, EVO, LTE, Tablet PC
http://forums13.itrc.hp.com/service/...12961+28353475

Sinner

"asai" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
news:(E-Mail Removed)...
> Hi Sir,
> My school bought 25 tc4400 tablet pc. One set has a problem. I'm trying
> clone
> but the clone set keep restarting after i have cloned. What is the
> problem?
> Please help!

Call the cloning software publisher. They might have a clue. You didn't
bother to tell us what you're using, so I assume you're ashamed of it.